LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
*The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase and expires at the end of the period indicated in the section “Warranty Period” below.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual. The following Warranty Policy apply for Mobifitness Products sold on mobifitness.us.
|Pro Max rowing machine
|New fashion rowing machin
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
(1) Use in commercial or industrial applications;
(2) Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses;
(3) Damage caused by external influences;
(4) Damage caused by use with non-approved products and accessories;
(5) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the user instructions, such as using in abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures);
(6) Damage due to acts of nature, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
If a hardware defect is found, Mobifitness will either
(1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacements or parts or, (2) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. Mobifitness will retain defective parts, modules or equipment.The purchaser shall not be charged (whether for parts, labour or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
To request a Warranty Service within the warranty period, please first contact the support team through email@example.com for warranty check.
You must provide:
(3)Original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product.
We will determine the problem and the most appropriate solutions for you.
Please keep the packaging your product arrived in or packaging providing equal protection, so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
For customer support, please email us at